If you are like most parents you probably feel your kid's learning
is very important?
Perhaps you feel unprepared, inadequate or unable to support your kid's learning at home.
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed with your kid's homework?
- Do you struggle to get your child interested in learning?
- Is your child having difficulties with literacy or numeracy and you are unsure how to support/help them?
- Is this your first time with children at school and you are unsure of the education/learning process today?
- Have you been away from schooling for a while and now have another young child starting school and you would like the latest information?
then KidsLearningisfun has been created for YOU
Many parents find they want help with ...
- creating a less stressful homework time.
- tips for understanding reading and writing strategies
- ways to make spelling words more fun and easier to remember
- the way our children learn their numbers
- and many, many more ways of making learning easier and fun.
As a parent , you play a significant role in your kid's learning.
As a primary school teacher, I have talked to many parents over the last 7 years and have found the areas of interest for many parents and what would help support them in their children's learning. Therefore I have put all of these tips, strategies, resources and information together on this website for YOU.
All children learn differently, have special interests and move at different speeds through their education, BUT the bottom line is kids learning is fundamental and we can play an important part in it and help make it fun!!!
Take the first step towards supporting you and your child in their learning.
Sign up to KLIF Hanger - The KidsLearningisfun newsletter.
Our newsletter will keep you up to day with the latest ideas in education, tips and strategies, great articles and will also keep you informed about the latest additions to the KidsLearningisfun website.
On subscribing to our newsletter we want to give you a Free Alphabet Activity Ebook - 29 pages of alphabet learning for your child. Just fill in the form on the left.